Venture Office Hours
MSIP is pleased to offer Venture Office Hours, a one-on-one discussion on startup ideas, challenges, and opportunities for Mount Sinai faculty and students. We encourage you to sign up for Venture Office Hours if you are:
- interested in applying for the i3 Accelerator
- considering the launch of a startup
- evaluating your readiness for venture capital
- applying for funding and / or entrepreneurial programs (ex. SBIR/STTR, ELabNYC, etc.)
- meeting professionals such as accountants and programmers
- seeking Intellectual Property for your startup from Mount Sinai
- curious about how MSIP works with startups
MSIP Venture Experts
MSIP supports the creation of up to 10 technology-based startups per year, with a total of 21 startups still currently in operation. Individual team members and advisers also have direct experiences starting, growing, funding, and selling new ventures.
Sessions are 15-30 minutes each and scheduled via appointment. MSIP offers regular office hours at different Mount Sinai locations based on demand. For more information, please contact Jim Heitner, Associate Director, i3 Accelerator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.