- This event has passed.
Mount Sinai Innovation Showcase
February 14 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Discover the newest ideas emerging from Mount Sinai minds healthcare community at the annual Innovation Showcase! This exciting event will showcase the SinaInnovations Health Hackathon 2018 finalists and one wild card entry as they pitch their innovative ideas that each solve a problem related to rare diseases. A panel of judges in the life science and business fields will provide valuable feedback and ask thought-provoking questions:
Meet the judges:
- Sarah Barrington: CEO, Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc. and CFO, Exosome Diagnostics
- John Hammitt: Executive Director, HITLAB Healthcare Innovation Lab
- Jim Heitner, MBA: Associate Director, i3 Accelerator, Mount Sinai Innovation Partners
- Sean Ianchulev, MD, MPH: Director, Ophthalmic Innovation and Technology Program, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai and Managing Director, Private Medical Equity
- Nishta Rao, PhD: Director, Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs
- Brent Stackhouse: Vice President, Mount Sinai Ambulatory Ventures
The event will include 5-minute presentations from each group, a Q&A session with the judges, and a networking reception for all attendees.
Join the conversation!
Check out MSIP on social media and tag us at #innovationexchange