Join Mount Sinai’s virtual incubator for healthcare and biotechnology startups. Application information for 2022 coming soon.
About Elementa Labs
Elementa Labs is a virtual incubator program powered by MSIP that helps position healthcare and biotechnology startups for the next stage in their development. The program allows these entities to explore ways to strategically align their efforts with the Mount Sinai Health System and gain access to subject matter expertise in healthcare and science, allowing for a better understanding of their customers and the potential advancement of their core technology platforms.
Why should your company get involved?
The 12-week program enables companies to work with a pre-determined Mount Sinai champion on strategizing a comprehensive development plan to be executed after programming. During the program, the company will have access to relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment and execution of the development plan. Upon acceptance, Mount Sinai will receive a small SAFE in the company.
We're Looking For:
- Pre-seed or seed stage companies in the process of raising their next round of funding (Seed, Bridge or Series A)
- Companies that are looking to strategically align with Mount Sinai
- Companies with a clear objective for working with Mount Sinai and prospective mentor
- All technology types are acceptable (Therapeutics, Digital, Diagnostics, IT, SaaS, Device, etc.)
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following materials:
- Elementa application form
- Company one-pager
- Non-confidential company presentation deck (any format is acceptable)
The application period is currently closed. Please check back on this page for updates in 2023.