- This event has passed.
Emerging Innovations in Healthcare (EIH): Telehealth
September 14 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sign up to attend the first Emerging Innovations in Healthcare (EIH) event! EIH is a year-round virtual conference series hosted by MSIP that consists of multiple events through the year to showcase early-stage healthcare companies with disruptive potential. Each event will focus on a different industry field (for example, telehealth, small-molecule drugs, etc.), and include Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) who will offer additional insight into the field.
The first event will focus on Telehealth!
- Craniometrix: A one-stop-shop Alzheimer’s care platform.
- Tembo Health Specialty telemedicine company serving the Senior Living community.
- OPTT Inc: Evidence-based AI-powered digital mental health tools that augment mental health teams’ care quality and capacity.
- Opkit: Automated health insurance verification platform.
- Undahealth Telehealth platform that helps individuals with chronic diseases get personalized treatments by leveraging AI technologies.
- Professor Joseph Kvedar, MD: Professor of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School; Senior Advisor, Virtual Care, Mass General Brigham; Editor in Chief, npj Digital Medicine.
- Professor Jonathan P. Weiner, D.P.H.: Professor of Health Policy & Management and of Health Informatics; Co-Director, Center for Population Health Information Technology (CPHIT), Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
For any questions, email Juan Quijano at email@example.com.