Legal Startup Primer
March 10 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Hess Seminar Room B
Are you interested in learning about important legal aspects and necessities for a successful startup with MSIP? Then this primer is for you!
Hear from attorneys as they discuss legal considerations associated with starting a new business. An audience Q&A will follow.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Considerations for starting a business with MSIP:
- The types of legal entities to pursue
- How to structure those entities
- How much time, effort, and money it takes to incorporate
- How stock/equity work with co-founders, investors, employees, management and even vendors
- Tax considerations
- Legal issues in raising capital
Any questions? Contact Dov Shamir at email@example.com