Mount Sinai Pitch Challenge
May 4 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join MSIP on May 4 for this year’s Mount Sinai Pitch Challenge and hear teams present their technologies and innovative solutions with commercial / business potential for a chance to win a $25K prize!
The participating teams will present their ideas representing opportunities in everything from digital health and devices to diagnostics and therapeutics.
Teams have completed the following qualifications:
- Identified a critical healthcare problem and created a solution to it.
- Completed MSIP’s Entrepreneurship Program.
- Disclosed their technology to Mount Sinai Innovation Partners, via our technology portal.
- Advanced their technologies throughout the programming.
Team pitches will be judged by a panel of investors and knowledge experts:
- Nidhi Chadda, MBA, CEO & Founder at Enzo Advisors LLC
- Jake Prigoff, MD, Partner at Gaingels
- Alexis Aiello, MA, Senior Director at Tempus Labs, Inc.
- Patrick Harmon, MBA, Principal at B Capital Group