Eligibility and Requirements
- The technology has been disclosed to MSIP.
- The project must be nominated by a member of the Business Development team at MSIP.
- The project is led by a Mount Sinai Principal Investigator (PI) with laboratory space in a Mount Sinai research facility.
- The aim of the project must be to achieve a meaningful commercial value-inflection point by executing to meet well-defined milestones within the project period.
- Projects should utilize professional third-party organizations such as contract research organizations (CROs), when possible.
- Proposals will be subject to a review process managed by MSIP. External reviewers may be included in the review process.
- Proposals that receive a positive review will be required to provide a detailed project plan and budget, and sign an Informed Participation Letter.
- Reporting at relevant timepoints, such as milestones, will be required.
For more information on how to be considered for i3A, visit How to Apply.